Monday, September 22, 2014

I think that I don't have a lot to say this week. I hope you are well.

Dear Everyone,

Two words: rough. week.

Sometimes the Lord lets us struggle.  And it's irritating.  We could not come up with back up plans.  We sat for minutes during daily planning just trying to think of people.  And we would go through all of our potential investigators, former investigators, less active members, etc.  We struggled to pick people to see.  And, this was the week for back ups.  Almost all of our appointments decided not to show.  So, we ran out of back ups and had to just think on the spot of where to go.

On the bright side, during studies this week I thought about honesty.  God is the source of all truth.  He will not lie to us.  It is not in His nature to lie.  So, during my studies I just thought about a phrase that is cliche for women, and this was my reply: "I dare you to ask God if that dress makes you look fat."  And now, I probably will be punished for making light of this subject.

Go with God,
Sister Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...