Monday, November 25, 2013

Oh, the Holidays!

Dear Family and Friends,

I thought I would share a fun story with you.  Sister Billings, my new companion waiting to go to Australia, and I were driving to our dinner appointment a few nights ago.  There is a street named St. Nicholas Drive in the neighborhood that we were in, and we eventually crossed it as well.  Here is the conversation we had after we passed it.

Me:  We just passed over St. Nicholas Drive.

Sister Billings:  Okay? (as in why are you telling me this?)

Me: I thought I would let you know that we just ran over Santa.

Sister Billings and I just started laughing.

Well, there goes Christmas.  The Grinch doesn't have to steal it this year.

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving, here is a list of what I am thankful for, especially being on a mission:
- going to church every week
- Heavenly Father's patience
- a car
- other missionaries that inspire to do better
- laughing
- people who read the Book of Mormon
- when words come out of my mouth when contacting
- support of my wonderful family
- and more and more

Thank you.  I love all y'all.

Go with God,
Sister Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...