Monday, November 4, 2013

Cemeteries and No Soliciting

Dear Family and Friends,

I thought I would send some pictures.  Yay. So exciting.

This picture is of Sister Frampton and me.  We took this picture on October 28 (last Monday, and also Sister Frampton's birthday).  We got to go to the beach with the other Sisters, who are serving in the Wilmington 1st ward.

This was a less active week.  We saw a lot of less active members this week.  We are here to reactivate.  We have been getting better at having visiting teachers come with us.  We are hoping to find more and more this week as well.  We will keep on keepin' on.  (That is a phrase that people like out here.)


Okay, this is one last picture.  I took this picture when Sister Budge was still my companion.  It looks like we won't be going into that neighborhood much anymore.  I don't know if I have said this already, but I am going to say it again: every neighborhood is a 'no soliciting' neighborhood. 

Sorry I don't have more to write.  I am working, I promise.

Go with God,
Sister Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...