Monday, September 16, 2013

Passion for Finding

Dear Family and Friends,

Sister Budge and I are still developing a passion for finding.  We are continually searching for people to teach. Last week, I wrote about Mormon 9.  This week, I reread Mormon 9, and read alongside it Elder Neil L. Andersen's talk from April 2013 General Conference "It's A Miracle."  http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2013/04/its-a-miracle?lang=eng

My goal is for my faith to overcome my doubt.  The Lord requires a lot from missionaries.  A quote on my desk says, "Faith in the Lord includes faith in His timing."  Sister Budge and I had a discussion about that today.  We need to be patient but urgent.  It is somewhat of an oxymoron, but it is what the Lord requires of us.

There isn't much else to say.  We are in the process of finding.  I love all y'all.  Have a wonderful week.

Go with God,
Sister Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...