Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sabrina

 I did it again. I beat someone at my own game. Surprised?

This week, I took on a fierce competitor named Sabrina. Sabrina and I hang out a lot together. I think her downfall in this game was that she underestimated my ability to take anything light-heartedly (that's not really a good thing, but it works when trying to make people laugh). She wanted to change the subject to funerals at one point, so my response was obviously, "Okay!!" She regretted that decision immediately. She did hold up pretty well during the fantastic funeral stories. She made it through stories from my work as well.

Sabrina lasted 25 minutes. Let me tell you, Sabrina has great strength. Sabrina and I talked about all kinds of stuff as we tend to do. It was a great walk around the temple.

If you need someone to listen to you, Sabrina is one of the best. She laughs at all my dumb stories and always has my back. Even when I make bad decisions. We had a good walk and had more laughs after the 25 minutes. Also, the temple is awesome. If you need to clear your head, it's a great place to go. Thanks Sabrina for playing my game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...