Sunday, January 24, 2021

Meet Kenzie

Hi all! (I don't actually know if 'all' includes very many people, but hello.) Another week has passed us by. This week, I want you to meet McKenzie. We went and got some Andy's frozen custard. #notanad Is that an appropriate use of that hashtag? Anyway, it was a really good game this week.


Kenz made it 6.5 minutes before she laughed. We talked about missions, volunteering, mental health, and dinosaur dresses. Kenzie has so many good dresses. Every time I see a different dress, I'm pretty sure I tell her how much I like her dresses. She's really good at finding dresses with pockets. Altogether, I feel like we talked about a lot of random stuff and yet still had a fairly deep conversation. Kenzie is cool like that. She has a great sense of humor and is still able to be serious and speak from the heart.

Also, Kenzie is the one who has helped me with my Team Cami shirts most recently. She has a lot of fun and cute shirts that she makes. You can find some of her designs on her Instagram page: @whatkenziecreates. I have several new shirts since being her roommate. She's also a big supporter of the perpetuation of Team Cami. Below is my roommates and me wearing the shirts she has made. #notsponsored 


Thanks Kenz for going along with my random ideas. And thanks for chatting with me. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...