Sunday, January 10, 2021

2020's last bit of Quotes

Sorry guys, I kind of lapsed on the quotes during the last half of 2020.

Grandma: I don't usually disrobe in front of people on Sundays.

Cami: You can take the easy way, or you can take the fun way.

Holly: If dating was a game, it would be Jumanji.

Hannah: How did you drink so much milk already?
Cami: I ate seven bowls of cereal and made some macaroni and cheese.
Hannah: Cami, you eat like a teenage boy.

Cami: That's the difference between me and Sabrina; Sabrina is a babe, and I'm a dinosaur.

Cami: Just pretend you're the best, and everything will fall into place.

While at work (a center that provides care to seniors with dementia)
Coworker 1: I'm losing my mind/
Coworker 2: Well, you're in the right place.

Lari: This is life-saving.
Cami: We're all alive today because of Chik-fil-a shakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...