Sunday, January 17, 2021

My Game and Some Awesome T-Shirts

 This week, I hung out with Lari. We talked over FaceTime because she was just traveling. We got a pretty good picture.


We both look super good in the picture. Those blue dots are the lights in her truck. We had a good talk and caught up about life. Something about Lari is she is a great listener, and then she is always good at telling people what their strengths are. If you are ever wondering what you are good at, Lari can tell you something positive about you. Lari is also a spiritual giant. She can tie anything back to how you are a beloved son or daughter of God and how much He loves you.

Lari lost the challenge to not laugh, and we still had a good time.

Here is a better picture of us, just not one from the night we did my game. This one was about 2 years ago.


I also wanted to use this time to let you know that I have a new Team Cami logo. I got the first shirt this week. Below are some pictures. My roommate makes shirts and has made a few already. If you would like one, just let me know, and I can get you in contact with her to make some.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...