Thursday, July 28, 2016

"Look for Your Spouse" Challenge Day #2

Day 2: Use Facebook

The first step that I took was looking at my friends list.  I have 614 on Facebook. Of the 614, I think 25 were unmarried men about my age, and at least half of them are in a serious relationship.  Then, after I looked at the friends, I tried to figure out what to do next.  Send a flirtatious message?  What would I say?

"Hey babe, what's going on?  Want to marry me?"

Kay, that didn't work.  That is not in my comfort zone.  Never will be.  And, never should.  Please no one ever be comfortable enough to do that.  Weirdos.

Then, I remembered something that my brother showed me.  I could have posted on the page that my ward uses.  That would have been awesome.  Like this guy:



Some people have guts.  I don't.  Bless this guy's soul. Bless it.

Needless, to say, Facebook stalking and creepy messages aren't really my style.  It's not going to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...