Saturday, July 30, 2016

"Look for Your Spouse" Challenge Day #4

Day 4: Waiting for a Date

This challenge is getting challenging.  I am running out of ideas already.  Today is Saturday, a day to relax a bit.  Maybe.  So, I thought that I would just use my lazy way of looking for a spouse and just wait for boys to ask me on dates.

. . .


. . .


I'm still waiting.

I have been asked on dates before.  It's happened.  This year has actually been record-breaking; I got asked on three dates.  I don't mean to scare boys, but I think I do.  I am a little rough around the edges.  And in the middle too.  I have a scary sense of humor and am a bit of a pessimist.  More of a realist, but slightly leaning toward the pessimist view.  It's gonna take a tough guy to date this.  Good luck to whomever it may be.

P.S. I guess if someone really wants to, he can take this as an invitation to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...