Friday, July 29, 2016

"Look for Your Spouse" Challenge Day #3

Day 3: Dating Sites/Apps

Nope.  Nope.

Just no; I refuse.

Unless it's for farmers only.  Since we all know that I am a farm-y person.  I grew up in the largest suburb and use public transportation like a city native.  Very farm-y.  (I actually went to the website, but it required an email address to move past the home page.  Too much commitment for me.)

So, it's a no for dating sites.  Getting to a home page was as far as I could go.  However, dating sites have worked for some of my family members.  This includes my sister that got married this month.  Congratulations Cherise and Jensen!  That's right, you guys are now famous from my blog.  (To the five people that read this post.)

Jensen and Cherise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...