Saturday, June 11, 2016

Journals--A Remembrance of my Oddities

Today marks a special occasion.  I started my 12th journal today!  (Also, my dad and stepmom have been married for 5 years.  Happy Anniversary!)

You read that right: 12.  I have been writing in a journal since I was eight.  However, it took me over a year to write my second entry.  But, I have become more avid in my writing over the years.

I just wanted to say that I am glad that I have kept a lot of journals.  I have been able to read about how I have overcome troubles.  I have read about lots of stupid mistakes and realized that I can change.  I have written about how my faith has increased which helps in time of doubt.  I have also written lots of negative feelings which has been a blessing because it keeps me from saying them to others and hurting them.  I have been able to use my journal to think through problems.  I have been able to write down my adventures.  I have had a lot of adventures.  (This blog has a great history of some of them--mostly from my mission.)

And lastly, I think I am hilarious.  (It's a good thing because I have to live with myself forever.)  I write stupid stuff that cracks me up.  I am so weird that it is impossible for me not to laugh when I am reading some of the things that I have written.  This also includes all of my dreams.  I dream almost every night and remember them.  I like to write my dreams in my journal.  Some of them are just weird.  But, it's great for telling stories.


I know; my 12th journal is awesome.  My sister said it was "high class."  Oh yeah.  Let's just say I have an interesting assortment of journals.  Never leave me alone in the journal aisles of stores.

To read more Journal Epiphanies, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...