Friday, September 7, 2012

Journal Epiphanies

I like to consider myself an avid journal writer.  Unfortunately, I do not right every day, so I am not quite the avid journal writer as others.  But, I was writing in my journal today.  I looked at many of the beginning sentences and end sentences.  I then realized how thankful I am for the words in the middle because my life would not make any sense if I only wrote the first and last sentences.

Examples:
May 30, 2012--"These are the movies that I have seen so far this summer.... She does her laundry, so I know that she has some good hygiene."

June 25, 2012--"Today is Claire's birthday....I don't think I have to worry about anything."

May 12, 2011--"Yes, I am writing in my journal....Well, I must sleep."

June 5, 2011--"Yesterday was Saturday and also my birthday...But, it is over and for that I am glad."

July 25, 2011--"I don't really have much to say....But, I guess I will eventually find it."

October 2, 2011--"Well, I watched eight hours of General Conference this weekend....Well, now you get to memorize all of the people I have mentioned in this entry."

There are some better ones in my journal, but I can't find them at the moment.  I just am glad that there are words in the middle.  It makes my life seem a little more understandable.

I love you all.  I hope you are doing well.  I don't think you read this, but I love you anyways and still hope you are doing well.  Love, Cami

P.S.  "I like to consider myself an avid journal writer....Love, Cami"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...