Sunday, January 24, 2016

Lunch with Roommates

Hey Family and Friends,

I have just completed week three of "Lunch with Cami."  I had two wonderful contestants that participated this week.  Both have been or are currently my roommates.  And, they have both been roommates with each other.  Woot!

My first contestant this week was Astri.  She is from Indonesia.  She laughs at every other thing that I say, so sadly, she lost rather quickly.  She also tells me often, "Cami, you make me laugh every day."  So, this was my time to shine.  It was a really good lunch.  She gave me presents.  (She paid me back for buying something for the apartment.)
 


My second contestant this week was Ashley.  Emmett was my guest host for Ashley's round.  Ashley asked if she would lose if Emmett made her laugh.  It was a tempting offer, but nevertheless I succeeded in making her laugh on my own.  Though we all three had some good laughs together.  It's good to be with friends.









I am grateful to get together with friends and make them lose.  Okay, really I am grateful that I just get to spend time with friends.  I think it has been helping me get through classes this semester.  I may not be doing well in my classes, but I have this time to forget about the negative aspects of school.  I look forward to more lunches with friends.

I also ate lunch with Cherise this week, but not as part of the game.  I just thought I would make a shout-out for her since people like being "famous" on my blog.  It was good to see her.  I don't get to see her as much since she has moved to the Salt Lake area.  We don't have compatible work schedules.  Bummer.

Have a great last week of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...