Monday, January 18, 2016

Another Week, Another round of Lunch with Cami

This week, I had three participants in my game.

The first was Jocelyn.  After we played the game, she told me that she tried not to laugh.  I didn't realize that anyone would actually take this game seriously.  She told me that once she saw me she had to hold down her laughter.  I guess it isn't my personality that is humorous, it's my looks.  Bummer.  (Jocelyn said that she wasn't laughing at my looks though.)  And, obviously we love taking pictures together.


Next was Chalese.  This lunch is the record breaker for the most laughing.  I must have been more boring during the other lunches. 


Fumi and I ate lunch together last this week.  Fumi was another tough contestant.  I think she almost won, but we had a few good laughs about the adventures of wedding planning.  Sadly, her fiancĂ© couldn't eat with us this week.  Hopefully soon.



If anyone else would like to sign up, there is still lots of time.  If you are too afraid that you will lose, don't worry, you won't be alone.  Come challenge my wit.

2 comments:

  1. I love this goal. I also love that you and Jocelyn are friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that Jocelyn loves Ice Cream!

    ReplyDelete

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...