Friday, February 12, 2016

Am I still doing Lunch with Cami?

The answer is kind of.

It has been a stressful semester.  I cannot seem to be able to remember to do my homework or get it done.  I work a lot more than I used to.  And, my brother and I both work off campus, so we have to figure out ways to share the car to get to work.  If this were Arizona, I would just ride my bike because it would be fairly warm, and there wouldn't be any snow.  So, hopefully when it warms up, I will just be able to ride my bike to work again.  I know, spoiled Cami.

I can't remember what week these few lunches were.  I think it was almost three weeks ago.  Sorry.

The first is a friend named Vikram.  He was in a few of my classes last semester.  And we were in the same group for projects in the classes that we did have together.  Another kid from one of our groups also joined us for a little bit, but he didn't make it into the picture.  I think I did more laughing than Vikram.


Second, my aunt was up in Utah for the weekend.  So, I had breakfast with her.  I think I was also laughing more than my aunt.  Or at least she laughed at things that she said and that my brother said instead of at what I said (or did).  But, it was good.


From the evidence in both pictures, I think that it is safe to say that I don't smile normally for pictures.  I will try to continue to have some lunches with people.  I haven't been as diligent because the stress from school has really been pulling me down.  Which means that I should probably eat lunches more, so that I can balance the weight of the school stress.

Thanks for being my friends.  You all are great.  Have a wonderful Saint Valentine's Day.  (If you celebrate that kind of thing.)  You should watch this video and read this article: Saint Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...