Monday, July 14, 2014

Things happen. Do I remember? No.

Dear Family and Friends,

This week went by so fast.  I don't know what happened.  It just disappeared.  Probably because we had the car this week.  But, we get to start riding our bikes again this week.  We switch every other week from car to bike and vice versa. 

I asked my companion what happened this week, and her reply was, " I don't know."

Oh! Exciting.  We did get to go to the temple on Saturday.  One of Sister Doty's recent converts got endowed.  Funny thing, I saw the Hessons there.  They were in the Boulder Creek ward.  Their son was getting married that day.  So, that was really neat.  I also met Arthur Peterson.  He was the officiator for the session.  (I think that is what it would be called.)  He is from Joseph City, so I got to tell him who my family is up there.

I don't know what else.  I get to proselyte and try to find people to teach.  Brother Pipkin might have been baptized in Dunn on Saturday.  I still don't know though.  I hope he did.  It would be nice if someone I found got baptized.  But, it is sad to get transferred and not know what is going on.  

I guess I am still a planter.  Planting the seeds.  But, Heavenly Father has given me infinite seeds.  I need to find more people to plant them with.  This will be a finding week.

Thanks for all you do.

Go with God,
Sister Camille Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...