Monday, April 28, 2014

The Power of Members

Dear Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,
Well, the work was about the same this week.  We found people and they dropped us and repeat.  This is missionary work.  Luckily, we are working with the members more.  Sometimes, members don't know how much power they have.  I certainly did not before I came on my mission.  I know now that members are the finders.  Missionaries just don't find very well.  For some reason, people don't want to listen to us when just knock on their door.  But they are more interested when they have friends that figuratively say, "Hey my two friends can teach you about why I am so happy.  And more than that, they can teach you to find that same happiness."  I know that working with members makes the work happen.  I love the work.  But, I love working with members more.

Thanks for all you do,
Sister Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...