Monday, April 28, 2014

Because of Him

And this was the letter from last week.  Sorry, it has been an interesting ride.  Literally, I hit at least 20 potholes a day.
Dear Anyone who Reads this Blog,
This week was a really good one.  Last Monday, we received a letter from the Director of Media in the Missionary Department about special Easter Media.  We were given the video "Because of Him" to share.  This video is fantastic.  I don't think I can count the number of times that Sister Boucher and I watched it this week.  This is one of the many amazing things about being a Facebook missionary.  I am still trying to figure it out, but luckily the Lord doesn't expect us to be perfect all at once.  As long as we are progressing.  But, the video has helped us a lot this week.  We found a new investigator by using it.  We share the video and are able to ask others what they think of it.  I was able to use #BecauseofHim this week on Facebook.  It really took off.  There are so many great things if you go to this hashtag on Facebook.  I was really excited when I got to see all of the members' testimonies on this site.  It was phenomenal.  I love being a missionary.  I love being able to see the affect that technology has on missionary work.

Now we are just waiting on our tablets.  Some Elders ask President when they are coming every time they get the chance.  I thought it would be March, but that didn't happen.  Technology makes the work explode.

I love all y'all.  It was fun to read of your Easter stories.  Easter is a great time of year.  We got to contact referrals.  We were able to have dinner with the Ginn family and share "Because of Him.'  Afterwards, Sister Boucher and I helped the Ginn family learn how to do FamilySearch Indexing.  It was a fun Easter week.  I loved it.  I love the holidays.  People seem to be more accepting.  Have a wonderful week.

Go with God,
Sister Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...