Monday, February 3, 2014

Snow -- The Devil's Advocate

Dear All,

Well, it snowed this week.  No one knows how to drive in it or has salt ready, so the lessons that we did have planned were cancelled.  We were also supposed to have a district meeting which was postponed and later turned into a zone conference call.  They didn't want us driving much with the snow.  That did not stop Sister Mayfield and me.  Oh! We also decided to get some McFlurrys.  The employees were surprised that people were getting ice cream when it was cold and snowy.

Well, we got a new investigator today.  I love her.  She is fantastic.  Her name is Monica, and we have been giving service at her consignment shop for a while.  We go over on Fridays every week.  She has come to church twice.  We just talked about the Book of Mormon today and how it can help us come closer to Christ.  And guess what?!  She has a snatcher van.  She is so snatchin' that even the car was snatched.  Just kidding, but she did get it from a business for cheap so on the side it reads, "Terminal Use Only."  It is so great.  We had a great discussion about snatcher vans.  She is elect.  I cannot wait for her to have a calling and everyone will love her.

I love all y'all.  (Sister Cherise Turley asked me if I have a southern accent.  Sometimes I do.  It doesn't help that I talked weird before I came out here.)  I hope you are all doing well.

Go with God,
Sister Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...