Monday, January 27, 2014

Work and the Atonement

Dear Whoever reads my Blog  (I hope someone does),

I don't know what to write.  Lots of the times I feel that I need to share some fantastic discovery I made about the Gospel.  Or some great news about investigators preparing for baptism.  Or some miracle that was completely out of the blue.  But, to tell you the truth I don't have a lot of those.  The Lord doesn't work that way with me.  He works kind of like the light and the fog that Elder Bednar talks about.  (http://www.lds.org/pages/mormon-messages#patterns-of-light-spirit-of-revelation)  At about time 1:20.

This week, we had members at lessons.  We don't have any baptismal dates, but I can see the Spirit working in the lives of the members and investigators.  I see that the gospel really is what brings us happiness.  And, not just that.  We have to work.  Work brings happiness.  It is being able to say at the end of the day that you have done all that you can do.  Work and the Atonement.

Go with God,
Sister Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...