Monday, January 6, 2014

Sister Turley in Dunn. What?

Dear Family and Friends,

Well, this week was transferred.  I finally got transferred.  Crazy, I know.  Who would have thought?  Okay, Heavenly Father knew.  I am now in the Dunn ward.  It is great.  Missionary work in this ward is fantastic.  The members are so eager to help.  Our vision for the Dunn area is to have two wards.  We are going to work hard this transfer.  My new companion is Sister Mayfield.  I still need to get a picture of Sister Billings to you.  But, I do have one.  Sister Mayfield and I still need to get a picture together.  Sister Mayfield is from Maricopa, Arizona.  She went to Hamilton.  She was in the same English class as Megan.  Weird.

This week was rather interesting for scripture study.  I was in Mosiah.  And, Sister Mayfield and I were trying to figure out how old Ammon and the Sons of Mosiah were in comparison.  We realized that Ammon was about 60 years old when he was smiting the arms off of the Lamanites.  Well, that ruins all of the videos and pictures.  He had gray hair and such.  And, I was just thinking about all of these awkard videos we could make based off of the scriptures.  Anyways, the scriptures do not tell us about how everyone is connected very well.  You have to read the Book of Mormon a thousand times to know about how everyone is related.  Good thing that is the goal!
I love you.  I am having a great start to 2014.  Have a wonderful week.

Go with God,
Sister Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...