Monday, January 13, 2014

Dunn and Burning Clothes

Dear Family and Friends,

So, for the last two weeks of December, I told Sarah that if Sister Billings and I didn't find 10 new investigators, she could burn half of my clothes.  I am happy to say that we found 1 new investigator.  We got to share a Book of Mormon with two people, and got a return appointment with one.  I don't know how lessons with the new investigator are going because I got transferred.  But, we found a new investigator, and now half of my clothes will be burned.  I am so excited.

Here in Dunn, we have a lot of appointments.  I am thoroughly happy since I only had a few lessons my last transfer.  Sister Mayfield says it is a little slow right now, so it is going to be so fun coming up!  I am so glad I get to share the gospel now.  I hope y'all are doing well.  This week had a few sick days for Sister Mayfield and me.

Next week, I will have pictures.  Yay!

Go with God,
Sister Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...