Sunday, December 27, 2020

Second Week a Success

This week featured siblings that live in Utah since they came back to Arizona for some holiday cheer. My contestants this week were Sarah and Schuyler. Apparently, we were all a little iffy about how the game went.


Just kidding, we had a great time. We all made some good (and also some bad) jokes. (It was mostly me making the bad jokes. I've got a few insensitive jokes that stay tucked away in my brain for the most part.) We shared stories about making tin foil dinners, scout camp, and girls' camp. Sarah said that if I laughed, then I lost too. I always lose if that is the case. I laugh every few seconds, I'm pretty sure.  Thank you to Sarah and Schuyler for playing my game. It was a good time. Thanks for sitting around the fire with me and chatting about good ol' mission days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...