Sunday, December 20, 2020

And the First Contestant Is...

 I had my first contestant of this rebooted game this week.  I went to get some frozen yogurt with my younger sister Makenna.


We talked about my new job and mental health. We had some good laughs while we talked about some of the stories from my job. We also had a good conversation about how people are ultimately good even though we have differing opinions. Makenna did end up losing because she laughed at something I said, but I also laughed at some things that she said. It was a great start to the game. I'm excited to go on adventures with everyone. Sign up by commenting on this blog or commenting on the Instagram post. You can also send me a text, email, or Instagram message. I'm looking forward to some good laughs and quality time with family and friends. Also, Makenna likes going on walks and eating chocolate because it helps with endorphin production and/or absorption. Invite her on a walk; she's funny and is a great listener and validator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...