Wednesday, December 9, 2020

A Not Entirely New Yet Still as Exciting Game

A few years ago, I accepted the challenge of starting my own social game, which is documented in this post:  An Exciting New Game.  I have decided to reboot this old game and invite anyone who wishes to participate. The simple premise of the game is that I meet with someone for about 30 minutes (or longer if so desired), and if you laugh, you lose the game. Who wants in?!

In this rendition of the game, I am no longer eating lunch on BYU campus. And due to COVID concerns, there may be a few restrictions or adaptations. I will meet with the contestant inside or outside, at a place of the contestant's choosing, within reasonable distance. For those who make it through 30 minutes of conversation without laughing at anything that I say or do, there will be a grand prize. What that prize is, I have no idea at this point.

I would like to take a picture with each of my contestants. If you allow, I would like to share our picture and experience on my blog, just as I did five years ago. And then you will be famous to my five followers. I would love to get at least two contestants a week. Please contact me and let me know if you are in.

For fun, here are some past contestants. (And maybe repeats?) Obviously, I'm super photogenic.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...