Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Quote-y Quotes

Quotes from the middle of March until the end of May

Cami: You just stared at your booger for five seconds.
Griffin: Yeah, what else would I do?
Cami: Throw it away.

Cami: Did you just toot on the cat?
Griffin: Yeah, it scared him.
(I later found out he was not the only one doing this.)

Astri: Guys, I've bee keeping this milk since *sniff*  blehhhhhhhh.

Cami: Do you want to see my dirty underwear?
Ami:  Yes.  Please.
(We found out there was a new style and I had already tried them out.  Nonetheless, I feel somewhat ashamed of myself for ever saying this.)

Johanna: Who put an umbrella over the cockroach?
Cami: That was me.
Johanna: Of course it was.


During a muddy, cold hike
Emmett: Help me Siri!

Roommate 1: Did you see how cute [certain boy] was at church?  I just couldn't stop staring at him.
Cami: Want to know who I couldn't stop staring at?
Roommates 1 &2: Who?!!
Cami: My dry legs! They're so flaky.

Lari: I just want to swim in this.
Cami: You'll be getting banana cake out of your britches for days.

Cami: How are the overalls working out for ya?
Cameron (showing the straps hanging down): Well they're more like underalls right now.

Emmett: He's a human butt.  He's literally a walking butt.

Emmett: The worst kind of correct is technically.

While looking at internet settings and trying to delete password history
Kailon: Betty Crocker has nine cookies.

Cami: We've got to get the coals.
Kailon: You mean the charcoal?
Cami: We'll get the char - coals.

Cami: Okay! We'll just...
Kailon: You're going to say something ridiculous.
Cami (whispered): We'll just starve.
Kailon: I always know you're going to say something ridiculous when you say, "Okay!"

Cami: I should probably see a therapist and get over it.
Carson: You could build a bridge and get over it.  An emotional bridge, but I don't know what you would use as building materials.
Cami: Because I don't have emotions.
Carson: Okay! Not what I meant.

Cami: Maybe we should end this relationship because it's kind of negative.
Elise: Cami just broke up with you.
Carson: We haven't even dated.

Emmett: And I left him a note that said, "Please stop. Thanks."

Coworker: How are you today?
Cami: Good.  (Then slightly to self) But I do regret my decision to come into work early today.
Kailon just busts up laughing

While flaking the rope after rappelling
Cami: Flaky, flaky.
Kailon: Buttery, flaky crisp.

Just a thought after climbing a little trail: Oh! I made it.  That's also probably what I'll say if I make it to heaven.

Elise: It feels like 70, but it's actually 70.

Cami: I need to grow out my hair.
2 minutes later
Cami: I have too much hair.

1 comment:

  1. I have never been happier than when I read that I made it ANOTHER time on my favorite blog. #blessed #literallylaughedoutloud

    ReplyDelete

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...