Sunday, April 24, 2016

I Actually Played My Game

Hey Friends,

Guess what!  I am still alive.  I survived finals and will be working over the summer.  I finally had lunch again with some friends.  All of the following lunches were actually last week, but I decided to read my books that my finals would be about instead of writing about my lunch adventures.


My first lunch contestant a few weeks ago was Tara.  Yep, we are really good at taking pictures.  She is my roommate.  Wait, not anymore.  She has been in the process of moving out yesterday and today and probably tomorrow.  She lost the game.  Below is the picture that I liked a lot better.  It captured my good side. Also, Tara's face is a lot more intense.





My next lunch was with Ayelen.  We used to be roommates.  She also lost.  I guess I am just too funny.  Or words just pop out of my mouth that I'm not even expecting, and then we laugh because we don't know what just happened or what to do.  It was great catching up with Ayelen.  I think I also would have lost the game if I wasn't allowed to laugh at anything that she said.

My last contestant was Brady.  He didn't like the first picture we took.  We were actually smiling, but he felt that this one pertained better to the entire lunch experience.  He also lost.  Surprise!  I think out of all my contestants, he has laughed the most.  We were in the same group for a class last semester, and it was quite entertaining to reminisce about our group project.


Altogether, I haven't had any winners in my game.  I just eat with a bunch of losers.  Ha!  Okay, I don't really think they are losers personality-wise.  Just no one has won my game.  I am going to have to get a really really good prize for whoever wins my game.  I need to be better at having my game more regularly.  I also need to make friends, so I can ask more people to play my game.

Thanks to everyone who has played my game.  I am thankful that people are willing to talk with me and spend time with me.  I am still not quite out of my comfort zone yet for asking people, but this is helping me to be more social (not necessarily socially acceptable).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...