Sunday, November 1, 2015

We Choose Each Day

On a run that I took this week, I listened to a General Conference talk by Kevin W. Pearson.  The talk was given in April this year.  He had two really great quotes that I wanted to share.

Quote 1

The first quote reminded me of a conversation that I had with my sister.  She expressed her displeasure of Mormons not being accepting of people.  The quote helped me understand why we don't accept the values of some groups or individuals and sometimes even stay away from those same people.  We should never stop trying to share the truth, but we should also be cautious of what we are taking in.  Elder Pearson said,

"Heeding those who do not believe in Christ will not help you find Him."

Quote 2

I just like that this quote is a reminder as to the constant need to work hard.  It always make a very lofty goal seem a little more attainable.

"Our daily discipleship will determine our eternal destiny."

1 comment:

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...