Monday, August 4, 2014

"Be Thou an Example"

Dear Family,

It's one of those short letters again.  We went on exchanges (like most weeks).  And, we still visit people in the hospital.  I didn't lie to a policeman this week.  I didn't speak with anyone in Sign Language either.  We did get to ride our bikes though.  We got a door slammed in our face.  We have a new investigator.  We still have a lot to teach him.  But, he does know now that baptism is essential to enter the Celestial Kingdom.  We hope to teach him a lot more in the coming weeks.  His name is Leroy.

Thank you for all that you do.  Thanks for putting up with my sometimes okay and sometimes not okay emails.  Thank you for hastening the work and finding the will of the Lord.  Thank you for all of your sacrifices.  I love being with you.  I love serving the people of North Carolina.  I love being a daughter of God.  I hope you all have a great week.

Go with God,
Sister Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...