Thursday, September 9, 2021

THANK YOU!


Hi! My name is Cami. And on this blog, I am known for sharing about some of my social experiments. If you received a QR code that led you to this blog post, that means one or two of two things. That means that you have directly impacted my life for good and/or have impacted the life of someone who has impacted my life for good. Either way, you have impacted my life for good. I hope you know that you are awesome!

Here are some fun facts about me, specifically in relation to this "social experiment." I work in mental healthcare and have been for almost 6 years. I work with people who are at wit's end and are struggling to find hope to continue on in their journey. Sometimes, I get a little down after working every day in this type of environment. And it's a little draining to continue smiling on days that are hard, on days where kids yell at you, on days where you are bad with words, etc. 

The brain is malleable. We can change our brains to think more positively. It takes lots of time and effort, but it's possible. The purpose of this social experiment was to encourage myself to think more positively and to share that positivity with others around me. Saying "thank you" is one of the easiest ways I have found to change my perspective and goodness to others' lives. Several times, I have merely jotted down 3-5 things that I am thankful for each day in my journal. This time I wanted to share my gratitude.

So for this social experiment, I want you to continue to spread the gratitude. Share thanks with others and continue to share this post. I would love if you would comment about your experience. Who sent you a "thank you"? Who are you grateful for? How do you plan to continue to share positivity? What are some of your ideas? (Because I love hearing others' ideas to help me continue as well.) Who is someone who has truly influenced your life positively?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...