Friday, April 17, 2020

2020 First Quarter Quotes--We ain't Dead Yet

Emmett: I'm gonna die of betes after this trip.


Emmett: You know what they should do?!
Cami: Poop their pants?
Emmett: That's it! You got me.
Cami: What?
Emmett: I just wanted to see what you would say.  It did not disappoint.


Quote of the day for January 9, when my aunt and I were trying to find a climbing route and a hiking trail: "Is this a trail?"


Talking about guards on hair clippers
Griffin: If you get a 1, that makes you a 1.


Cherise:  He's got a heart of gold and a fake tooth.


Griffin: Baby, just go torture Cami.


Griffin: Dear diary, Chicken nugget!


Griffin: I graduated guys.  It was . . . (pause) . . . thank you so much.


Dad: You don't know what "Man from Snowy River" is?
Makenna: Is that where the twins have to race? One of them is an evil twin?
Cami: That sounds like a Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...