Monday, October 13, 2014

Once upon a time, I ate a hot dog.

Dear Family,

What should I write? 






Well, I was a missionary this week.  I got to try to find some people.  I taught at zone conference about not forgetting any ingredients in your cookies. It had to do with being consecrated missionaries.  When we are consecrated, we aren't missing any ingredients. (It was Sister Judd's epiphany.)  I got to watch "Meet the Mormons."  It was fantastic.

And, our investigator, Sara, came to church.


And we dug in the dirt a lot.  We helped people plant stuff a lot.  And, we cleaned people's houses.  We were in pants a lot this week.  Quite a relief.

And, I am still a missionary.  Always will be.















Oh!  I read about Alma the Younger today.  He was a terrible man.  But, he felt God's love.  He also felt awful bitterness.  I am so thankful that I have the Atonement in my life.  Because of Christ, I get to become more than what I am.  I love the Savior.  (My favorite about Alma the Younger is Alma 36.)

Go with God,
Sister Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...