Monday, March 17, 2014

Members and Missionaries: What's the Difference?

Answer: Missionaries wear Sunday clothes every day.

Dear Family and Friends,

Yesterday was regional stake conference.  It was all about hastening the work, in some form or another.  So, Sister Mayfield and I have been talking about how to get more on the same page as the members.  This is going to be a great month.  Our Stake has the goal of 228 baptisms for the year of 2014.  That means 12 baptisms per companionship this year.  We are extremely excited to get this rolling.  That means we have to find people to teach.  We are going to have to work with the members every second of every day.  We can do this!

Also, I got a call on Saturday from President Bernhisel.  He asked if I would accept the challenge calling of Sister Leader.  I accepted.  I guess I didn't mess up enough last time.  We'll see how it goes this next transfer.  It should be rather interesting.

I hope you are doing well.  Sounds like it has been a fun time.  Lots of fun.

Go with God,
Sister Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...