Sunday, May 19, 2013

Farewell, Arizona. I shall miss thee.

Today I gave my third "farewell" talk.  I gave a talk in my Singles' Ward in Provo the week before I left Utah.  My topic for that talk was on a gospel principle that I learned about in General Conference.  Last week, I gave a talk on Joseph Smith and the Restoration in my family's ward in Chandler.  And, this week I got to speak with my uncle, Jaden Rosser, and my cousin, Ian Bloomfield.  My uncle is the High Councillor, and I was his companion speaker.  Ian was the ward's speaker.  It was also his "farewell" talk.  He will be serving in the Washington Everett mission, the same mission as my sister, Sister Cherise Turley.  (The link to her blog is also on the left.)  Today I spoke on temples and redemption.

Well, I leave for the MTC in two days.  I will be training for two weeks in the MTC, and then heading to North Carolina.  My contact information is on the left side of my blog.  If you feel like contacting me, please send me a letter.

Love,
Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...