Monday, August 27, 2012

Chocolate brings much Joy

Dear family,

You may have realized that I changed the name of my blog.  I don't know how long this will last.  Maybe forever.  I just wanted to share the quote that was on the inside of one of my dove chocolate wrappers.  I ate the chocolate a long time ago, but the wrapper remains in my scriptures.  Yes, I do have candy wrappers in my scriptures.  But, the wrapper says, "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."  I really want to celebrate my life more.  I have a wonderful life even if I don't think I do.  I always try to imagine what I would do if I was someone else.  I would hate to be someone else.  I am going through my own trials, and I don't want to go through another person's.  I cannot imagine the strength that others have.  I don't know how they keep celebrating their life.  But, I will keep my own life.  I love being myself and love that I am not you.  I am sorry if that sounds rude to you; it is just that I am thankful that I am I and you are you.  We are meant to be ourselves and celebrate the people that we are.

Thank you for being such supportive family.  I love all of you and am glad that I am able to know all of you.  I hope you are doing well.  Look to the future because you make a difference.  You are the only one who can be you. 

Let's Celebrate!
Love,
Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...