Sunday, February 12, 2023

2022 Second Half Quotes

 Griffin: It says it sleeps 6, but it potties 2.


Talking about an "ox in the mire" situation
Cami: It's more like an ox in a slightly muddy patch.


Kolby: Boys are like drugs; just say no.


John: I can ask you this because you'll tell the truth.


Family: Her Santa outfits don't slay.


Patient: I was trying so hard to make it a love story.


Patient 1: I love you. (Says this to everyone.)
Patient 2: SHUT UP!!
Patient 1: Oh, never mind, I hate you.


Cami after about 20 minutes of random work things: Oh! I was in the middle of a note.
Coworker: Are we surprised?
Cami: No.


Cami: Grandpa, did you find a fence and just take part of it?
Grandpa: Hehehehehe ... yes.


Emmett: I'm going to die of rrhea.


Cami: Half of your clothes are dirty? How many clothes do you have?
Griffin: Six.


Griffin: Someone must have borrowed my shirt without asking because it smells like someone wore it and smoked in it.
Cami:  Who? Would've? Who would've?


Coworker 1: I make really weird noises in my sleep.
Coworker 2: It's called farting.


About another "ox in the mire" situation (the apartment starting to flood)
Cami: We don't have an ox, but we definitely have a mire.


Marc: You're a good nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...