Monday, April 5, 2021

She Doth Quote the Wise and Herself

Alright guys! I got the quotes from January to March of this year.


Emmett: Have you ever played Shrek 2 on the game cube on the virtual Wii on the WiiU?


Sabrina: Grill and chill?
Cami: Yeah, they grill you, as in ask you a bunch of questions. And if you get them right, you chill.


Random 11-12 year old boy in a group: No one wants to be in your stupid TikTok, Nate.


Cami: I date to get married. I don't date for fun. Because dating isn't fun.


Cami: I'm just gonna stand here opening my knife.
Sabrina: I'm just gonna close this door and lock it.


Brittany: Don't give kisses for organs.


After seeing a sign about active bees in the area
Brandt: What are inactive bees?
Cami: Bees that don't go to church often.


Putting markers on the whiteboard tray
Cami: Ooh, what if I put a permanent marker up here?
Coworker: That is some chaotic energy.


When people were trying to get me to do a "princess" serve at volleyball.
Cami: I'm not a princess... I'm the dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...