Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Quotes: August and September

If you don't want to read all of them, the last one is fantastic.  I don't know where that kid comes from.  Also, you should take the survey at the bottom.

Cami: I eat Dole whips, for goodness' sake.  How can I have a bad life?

Sarah: Well you're the the same size as me but taller.

Dad: Cami, do you want a sugar-free, low carb cookie?
Cami: That sounds like the worst thing I've ever heard.

Emmett: I'm going to get in shape before Disneyland next year.
Griffin: Why?
Emmett: So I can be setsy.

Griffin: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, and Europe-anese.

Cami:  But my computer's being dumb.
Emmett: When isn't it dumb?
Cami: When I'm not using it.  It works just as good as I need it to.

Makenna: Wait, you're not lesbian?
Emmett: Nope, she has to come out as straight.
Cami: Everyone! I'm coming out as straight! Okay?!

Cami: I'm gonna eat a banana!
Cami:  Okay go ahead.
Cami: Thanks!
Makenna: Me! That's literally me.

Cami:  Even though I look lesbian, I'm going to keep living my life how I want.
Emmett: Quote of the day.

Sarah: Things are kind of confusing right now.  And I need a job.
Cami: I think you just described life.

Cami: I edited the photos, so that there would be shadows, so that you can see we have faces.
Sarah: Well there has to be something white about Christmas in Arizona.

Cherise: If it weren't for millenials, that generation would be dead from cancer.  Sorry I extended your life, so you have to deal with me.

Cami: Well, I need to get new bras.
Sarah: Bra-bably.

Cami: Will you brush my teeth?
Griffin: No
Cami:  Lazy.
Griffin:What. You ask that all the time.  No one's gonna brush your teeth.
Cami: Ally brushes my teeth.
Griffin: Ally's a dentist.
Cami: Dental Hygienist
Griffin: Same thing.

Dad: These have 5 net carbs and those have 22 net carbs. But these have 5 net taste and those have 22 net taste.

Cami: Can we have sugar for Christmas?
Dad: No, we're gonna get sugar-free candies.
Cami: I'm having my own Christmas!
Rachel: Can I come?
Cami: Yes Rachel, you're invited to my Christmas.

Griffin: You're just like Emmett.
Cami: Great minds think alike.
Griffin: Or stupid minds are dumb together.

Cami: I don't know what I'm doing. I have no job.  And I'm going to school.  I have no money to pay for school.
Griffin: Your Shepherd's pie didn't taste gross, so that's good.
Cami: Thanks.

Griffin trying to guess the name of a person over the course of several days:
Coltershard?
Colterhard?
Colterstark?
Coodlestraum!
Hooligan.  Chris Hooligan.
Holtergard.
Hooglegarg?
Hula card?
Hockridge?
Cooper Hotchfimmel.
Hotchfield?
Hurblergurg?
Colterstrong?

Cat incessantly meowing at me
Cami: I don't know what you're saying.
Cat continues to meow
Makenna (from a different room, with the door shut): I'm weak.  That is so funny.  You said, "I don't know what you're saying."
Silence
Makenna starts cracking up

Cami: I'm not even a catch.  I'm jobless and homeless.

Darren: What are the cards?
Douglas: Conspirator
Cami: Conspirator?! I think I'm gonna like this game.

Cami: Gristen!
Griffin: Hmm.
Cami: I just wanted to see if you would still respond to that name.
Griffin: Mmm.

Dad: I'm gonna go check my blood.
Cami: I'm gonna go put more sugar in my blood.
Mariah: Ha! Me.

Maren: Are you married?
Cami: No.
Maren: I don't know.  You tend to do stuff in stealth mode.

Griffin: Instead of chewing my food, I put it in my cheek and punch myself in the face.




And here is the survey (click on the picture):













Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...