Friday, October 19, 2018

Market Research

Hi everyone, it's that time of year again: social experiment time.  Some people may know--most may not--that I always have a thousand things that I want to do.  One of the things that I have brought up recently is doing a Masters program.  Well, I started that; I'm currently in a marketing class.  And I've mentioned maybe to some people that I want to start my own business.  So, to combine the both I made a survey that I put in my last blog post.  It didn't go so well.  But now I know that pictures help with marketing.  If you haven't already filled out this survey, I think it would be awesome if you did.
Just click on the picture, and it will take you to the survey.



I realize that some of my posts lately have been kind of boring, so I will try to have less boring posts in the future.  And I really will put what I learn from this survey into effect, such as someone asked how I feel about peanut butter sandwiches.

I feel great about peanut butter sandwiches. I like strawberry jam on my peanut butter sandwiches, but just peanut butter on bread is okay sometimes too.  I have tried a few other jams and jellies, but strawberry remains my favorite.  Especially homemade.  At my last job, we ate PB&J sandwiches every day that we were on hikes or skiing.  Sometimes we would get two in each lunch.  Even so, I still enjoyed them.  I think peanut butter sandwiches are hard to eat when the bread is dry.  Did you know that Tillamook makes a PB&J ice cream?  It's grape J, so it's kind of interesting, but it's not the worst thing I have ever eaten.  If it was strawberry J, then it would be amazing.

Also, someone asked me to put up more pictures.  I'll do that some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...