Sunday, July 1, 2018

The Hugging Experiment Reborn

Well, if you were feeling like I have neglected my duties of doing unnecessary, awkward social experiments, consider this a rejuvenated effort in my duties.  This isn't a new experiment, so sorry for the repeat.  I just thought that it might still be useful for me to get out of my comfort zone.  I have added a new rule and edited some old ones.  I don't actually think I will hug more people this time.  But we'll see.  I turn out to be wrong about 109% of the time, so bring it on.

For the month of July, I will accept hugs from people in accordance with the following rules:
  1. If a person asks for a hug, I will give them a hug
  2. Limit one hug per person per day
  3. I have to reciprocate (aka no being my usual stiff board)
  4. Unless you are being a creep, in which case, I will determine if it is necessary to punch you in the gut
  5. I get to take a picture with you if you hug me.  It's a rule.  So, if you hug me every day, you get a picture every day.  If you don't want pictures, don't hug me.
  6. I will record my thoughts at the end of the experiment.  I will post the pictures that I have consent from huggers to post.  And then you can be "blog famous."


Let the awkward hugging commence!

If you are in the above picture, thanks for being my roommates and putting up with my crazy antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...