Friday, September 30, 2016

September is Over--Thank the Heavens and the Earth and the Stars and the Moon and the Sun and a few Clouds, and Probably Best to Thank God

I thought I would just sum up September in a series of pictures.

 Trying to Balance Everything


Giant Bowl of Green Food



 Blisters from Wheelchair Sports

 Never Making my Bed


Applying for Internships
If you know of some places with a CTRS in Arizona or Hawaii that may be willing to take an intern, just let me know.  I open for suggestions.  (Except in Geriatrics)

Running out of Clean Clothes
Okay, it was really pants and other articles of clothing that were completely dirty.  I thought I was going to have to wear my pajamas or workout clothes to school.

Pretty much September was a Murphy's law kind of month.  I was a bit irritable, and I have told my coworkers and classmates that I am sorry.  Let's just hope for the best in October.  Thank goodness September is almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...