Sunday, July 10, 2022

2022 First Half Quotes

Makenna: I miss WandaVision.
Cami: What? You miss long division?
Makenna: I miss WandaVision.
Cami: Ohh.


Cami: He was the egg with 25 cents in it, but God wants to give me the egg with 20 bucks in it.


Patient: How old are you?
Cami: I'm almost 30.
Patient: So, your birthday's in July?


Patient: You're weird, but I'm going to miss you.


Cami: Rafiki is not Jesus.


After telling my roommate and her brother that God "tells me to suck it up"
Cami: He's been a nice God to me.


Cami: Sometimes I don't know how people like to drink things besides water. Or chocolate milk.
Coworker: That's because we're adults, Cami.


Patient: I like your eyes. They're kind of glow-y.


Two guys playing HORSE at the park
One to the other: We have to jump over the basketball [something about another jump, picking up the ball, and taking the shot]. All while on the scooter.
(Needless to say, neither of them made the shot.)


Going with my roommate to the National Archives
Cami: Let's National Treasure this thing. Do you have the van?


Random boy (age 10-12) at the zoo: [This girl] said that she thought Simba was smokin' hot. And then later she told me I kind of look like Simba. So I was like, "Do you realize you just called me smokin' hot?"


Cami: My hair is dumb. But God made it that way, so it's perfect.


Cami: You need to fly more. Let's go places.
Griffin: Okay Toyota.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...