Monday, May 22, 2017

Post-graduation Rant

Basically, I am having a midlife crisis.  Yeah, I know I'm only 20-something, but around these parts, that's a good middle age.  I want to just travel.  I want to go back to school.  I don't want to go to school.  I want to get a job.  But, I don't really want to get a job.  I want to move, but I feel like I shouldn't.  I just graduated, and everyone asks me if it feels good.  Sure, I guess.  I don't think I am any closer to my potential than I was before.  I don't know what I am doing.  I looked at buying a truck a few days ago.  The gas mileage is awful, so I didn't buy one.  And, I don't know anything about anything.  And it would cost a fortune, and I don't have money.  Well, actually, I do.  I have a few monies.  I don't have anything funny to say.  I'm just not funny anymore.  I'm super indecisive.  For example, here were some things I was going to publish as my blog post.


On a more positive note, I actually took a shower this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...