Sunday, January 5, 2020

2019 End of Year Quotes

Emmett: It's not even chocolate chip; it's chocolate hunk.
Cami: I needed a hunk in my life.  That's why I bought them.


Griffin: I didn't even sit down hard.  The chair's just being dramatic.


After I do almost anything
Cami:  That probably wasn't a good idea.  But it happened.  There's no taking it back now.
(Actually it was after I tossed my external hard drive on the ground.  (It's okay.))


As I trip on something in my room in the dark
Cami sings:  There's something there that wasn't there before.


Kayda: My knee pits be sweaty.


Kolby: I am thinking of an animal.  And you have to ask questions to figure out what it is.
Ellany:  Is it a female?


Cami:  I do also should probably need to ..  Wow, that was a bad sentence.


Cami: Oh! My pringles.  My loves.
(It was at this point that I realized that "single and ready to eat a pringle" never applied more in my life.)


Megan: What time is Thanksgiving tomorrow?
Griffin: It's the whole day.


Griffin: I got confused, so I took a nap.


Grandpa explaining all of his meds: And I have one for my heart.  Oh, I mean my memory.


Kayda: He's a cute 50-year-old.  I don't say that often.
(talking about baby Yoda)


Josh (in a terrible British accent): I felt that Cami.
Cami: Ew, no, I'm not a commie.


Cami sneezes once
Cami: What the!
Maren: You okay in there?
Cami: Yeah, I'm just surprised that nothing came after the first sneeze.  You just witnessed a miracle.
Maren:  It's a Christmas miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...