Thursday, May 2, 2019

First Third of 2019 Quotes

I finally got some quotes on for the year.  These include January through April.

As Josh pulls on Emmett's arm hair
Emmett: I'm not hairy for you.  I'm hairy for survival.

Cami: When I write a story about my life, half of it will be about your flatulence.  When I write a story about your life, the whole thing will be about your flatulence.
Griffin: Well, it proves it's not all about video games.

My dad wishing for me to marry a specific boy as he blows out a birthday candle:


Cami:  I'm gonna take a personality test!  It's called Preach My Gospel Christlike attributes.

Cami:  If I'm not married by the time we go to Disneyland, I'm gonna buy myself seven dole whips.

Cherise: Sorry my burps are so nasty.
Cami: Well mine are too.
Cherise: Was that your burp I'm tasting or mine?
Cami: Probably mine because I'm tasting mine right now too.
Cherise: Eeeuwww.

Cami: I know I'm bad at life.
Cherise: No, you're just an experience.

Cami: I'm sorry I fake yelled at you.
Cherise:  Okay, I fake forgive you.

Cami: Why did Mom like black names so much?
Cherise:  Maybe she was secretly transracial.

Cherise: Do people think I'm lesbian?
Cami: No, because you're married to a man and like to make out with him all the time.
Cherise:  Ooh, a boy likes me!  Ooh hoo hoo.
Cami:  Ugh, Kenna just says that I'm asexual aromantic.

Talking about Cherise's baby
Cami: Can't you just have one more of these?
Cherise: It hurts...just thinking about it.
Cami: But it's worth it.  For me to be an aunt.

Cami: This one time, I went somewhere with someone.
Cherise: That was really specific.

All because I named a few things Gertrude when I was a teenager
Cherise: Cami always picks the ugliest names.  Her kids are going to be named Penoolope and Chicken Nougat.

Dad: I still need to see automan.
Cami: Aquaman?
Dad: Yeah.
Cami: Automan.  He works on cars.
Dad: He turns into a car.
Cami: That's Transformers, Dad.
Emmett: That's bumblebee.

Cami: And then I stayed in Utah, and that was stupid.
Emmett: Was it stupid or was it an experience?
Cami: I guess it was just an experience.

Emmett: I believe in streaks.  ...on Bing.
Cami: Oh, I thought you were going to say on your undies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...