Tuesday, March 6, 2018

January and February and a little of March Quotes

The quotes are back!  I hope you enjoy

Emmett: These ones are navel oranges, and that's why they have the weird belly button thing.  And then then these other oranges don't have that, so they aren't navel oranges?
Cami: Those are grapefruit.
Emmett: So?!

During Sacrament meeting and I already had the hymn open
Carson: You're on top of it.
Cami: Well, music is the only thing I listen to in this meeting.
Carson: At least you listen to something.

Cherise: Well, you look thinner than when you were on your mission.
Cami: Because I was eating Buttered Beans! And Bacon!

The next five are from the first day of my three-day stint of having a dating app account.  My cousin made the account for me, and these are mostly her telling me how to use it.

Brittany: That one's a yes.  Mmmm.

Cami: Did you just swipe up on him?
Brittany: Yes 'cause you laughed.  It's a success.

Cami: He's and ESTJ?!
Brittany: What's wrong with that?
Cami: That's almost exactly opposite of me.
Brittany: Sweet!  Maybe you can learn something from him.

Emmett: Don't you think we should let Cami do the swiping?
Brittany: Well, we should, like, um, help her not swipe the creeps.

Brittany: Well, this is what mine looks likes.
Cami: Well, you look cute in all the pictures except this one.
Emmett: Ooh.  Roasted.




Brittany puts something strange in my hand
Cami: Is that a booger?  Did you just give me a booger?!

When my fast is only 14 hours
Roommate: Did you forget it was Fast Sunday too?
Cami: No
Roommate: Did you start your fast at noon yesterday?
Cami: No, I'm just a sinner.

Cami: Oh! I have to tell you about my night last night.
Elise: Ooh, whose hand did you hold?
Cami: Ha! Please.

Cami: How does one not look bum-ish?
Lily laughs and says nothing.

Cami: They think, "Cami doesn't touch people."
Emmett: Cami doesn't even hug people.
Cherise: Cami doesn't even know what people is.

Emmett: What are you doing tomorrow?
Cami: I was thinking about buying some high heels.
Emmett: Oh I was thinking of. ... wait. Why?
Cami: Because I need to change myself.
Emmett laughing: You are gonna do something that's completely not you?
Cami: Yeah, I need to change myself.

Emily: You're just delightfully sassy.

Cami: I just karate chopped my chair on accident.

Emmett: Thanks for being my moral support.  Because I have no morals.

Kailon: Isn't that ridiculous?
Cami: That is  ridiculous.  I'm gonna eat a twix.

Cami: I'm just dry all around: my face, my hands, my humor.

Elise: I need to do my laundry; I've started wearing garments from my mission.
Cami: I wore my last clean pair today.  Actually, that was yesterday, and I wore them again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...