Sunday, March 15, 2015

Righteous Desires




Last Sunday, I had an interview with my Bishop to renew my temple recommend.  He told me to pray about being a Provo Temple Ordinance Worker.  So, I prayed about it.  I thought about it all week.  And, I decided that I was going to do it.  So, today I talked to my Bishop after Sacrament meeting.  He told me that he had been asked to put a hold on letting more people be ordinance workers.  So, I guess that isn't going to happen.

I was a little sad, but I guess the Lord needs me elsewhere.  There are times when we have righteous desires that don't come to fruition.  Sometimes, the Lord just needs something else to happen.  I actually experienced that a lot on my mission.  There were a lot of times when I desired something righteous.  Lots of times, those things didn't end up happening.  I wanted to see a lot of people enter the waters of baptism.  That just wasn't the Lord's plan for me.  I don't know what He needs of me, but I guess I will just have faith and keep obeying the commandments

Thanks for all you do.  Keep moving forward.  Have a wonderful week.

A great video to watch would be the one in the post below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes 2023

  Joseph : What's your middle name? Griffin : Jon-niel. Josh : When in doubt, it's Joseph's pants. Coworker : Bandit farted, and...